This is what's up right now:
- I'm shopping for messenger bags for school. This one is a serious contender. I considered it in the multi-colored leopard print but I really am attempting to be just a teensy bit more studious and serious these days, and I can't see how that would help matters.
- Alexander Skarsgard is actually too attractive. I've been wrestling with this issue for awhile now, basically since the moment I lay eyes on him, and I have come to the conclusion that this sort of inhumane, completely ridiculous, overpowering sort of beauty just isn't write. When I look at him I become both very turned on and very depressed. Obviously he's nice to look at, but it's almost too much, leaving me feeling entirely disgusting my comparison. And yet, even that doesn't quite explain it, because I am still very entranced with him, even though the feelings he inspires are not wholly pleasant. I guess what I'm saying is, if something/someone can be reach a level of physical perfection so extreme that it is actually no longer positive, he's it.
- related: TRUE BLOOD WAS BEYOND INSANE TONIGHT. Seriously, I'd love to be able to sit in on a brain storming session with that writing team. The shit they come up with is just unbelievable, just imagine the ideas they throw out as being too much...That would be a damn fun show to write for.
- Best line of the night: A very upset were-bitch Debbie: "She slept with my ex and killed my fiance, she's a cunt!" and the response of the ever-so-cool King Russell : "But she's a special cunt." *
- Someone leave me a comment telling me that I REALLY need to spend like 8 hours in the gym tomorrow. I didn't work out all weekend and, oh boy, do I feel it right now. Yuck.
- I'm ready for school, I'm ready for school, I'm reading for school.
- I'm nervous to start work, I'm nervous to start work, I'm nervous to start work.
- Does anyone out here in the interwebs have any tips on making your hair grow faster? I want long hair again and I do NOT want to wait. Gah.
- I downloaded a new ringtone tonight even though my mom banned me from doing so. Oops, don't tell. (Katy Perry -Teenage Dream. Had to have it.)
- I am tentatively scheduled to hang out tomorrow night with a friend who I have not laid eyes on in at least two months for no real reason other than we both have lives to live and are less than stellar at making plans. Should be wonderful/exciting/kinda weird but cool to finally see her tomorrow.
- We're closing in on midnight so I guess that'll do.
*I can't believe that word will be appearing twice on my blog tonight.
Oh, following the trend of my other posts this weekend, I leave you with this. Goodnight.