Thursday, August 19, 2010

a list of things I want to buy with my Crack money

I got my first pay check from the Cracker Barrel so all day my mind has been swimming in ideas about how to spend every single cent. I do have school to cover (but financial aid is taking care of that for the time being,) the get-a-car fund to contribute to, and my eye on purchasing a macbook by next semester BUT in the mean time here's some smaller things I want to drop my dolllllla$ on.
  • and I will also buy these Vans.
  • and while I was looking up the links to those shoes I saw this bag and remembered that every time I walk past/go into Journeys at the mall I say I am going to get it. And now I might actually.  
  • a body pillow cover. I have this big furry pink body pillow that makes me sweaty at night and leaves pink fuzz on my quilt and basically causes me nothing but angst, and yet for some reason I'd feel quilty not using it (I don't know, I'm crazy) so a cover seems like the solution.
  • half of H&M. They did really well with their line for fall this year, I took a quick walk through yesterday and if it were possible I probably would have left with two of everything.
  • A BLACKBERRY! FINALLY! My track record with phones suggests that maybe this isn't the smartest investment but I don't care, I want it so badly. Within the next few weeks, by back to school at least, I will have myself one of these babies. And it will be glorious.
  • a new totes sensible messenger bag for school, where I am going to be a totes dedicated student. :)
  • theeeesseee darling slouchy ankle boots. I shouldn't do it, but I probably will.
  • TICKETS TO SEE GAGA IN BOSTON ON MARCH 8TH!!!! I can't believe I haven't mentioned this yet since my excitement for this event already occupies about a third of my daily thoughts, but Katie and I have officially decided we are going to Lady Gaga, no ifs ands or buts about it. These tickets are going to run me something between $100-200 but I couldn't care less. It will be so worth it. Agggghhhhhhh.
  • a Sephora spree. Yes. This will happen. I don't even care.
  • a really cute portable coffee mug. The amount of time I spend thinking about how much I need one of these is tragic.
  • so many Mod Cloth dresses. I want to own this entire site.
  • Ohmygod, especially this one.
  • train tickets for the many New York trips I plan on going on this year. Next up is the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS Flea Market on September 26th. Can't freaking wait.
  • All of the books on my newly complete "To Be Read By the End of '10" list. Which maybe I will share with this blog.
Now that I've shown you all what a materialistic bitch I am, I think I'll just call it a night.

listfully yours.
xo tess

No comments:

Post a Comment