- The other newbie that went through orientation with me today was named Lea, spelled, as you can see, like Lea Michele. Which I of course noted immediately upon our being introduced.
- She was absolutely darling...a bit of an oversharer (I know more about her after one day than many people I've known my entire life) but friendly, cute and well intentioned.
- I'm hanging out with two of my best friends from high school who I have not seen very much of lately. I am going to meet them at 8 and probably won't be home until after midnight (and therefore after the deadline for my BEDA post) which is the reason for this speedy blog I'm turning out right now.
- I just filmed a video! It will be up later tonight at which point I will edit this post to include a link right - HERE!
- Guys. They don't allow nail polish at the Cracker Barrel. This was almost going to be a BIG problem because anyone who knows me at all is aware that painting and repainting my nails is nothing short of a complusion for me, and that having to let them go naked for any extended period of time would be a particularly cruel torture (drama queen,) but fortunately the trainer today said that it was okay to bend this rule a little and wear a light colored polish, that many of the girls do so, just nothing too garish. Even this cramps my style a little because, really, I am a fan of the garish, but I can live with it.
- I purged about forty friends from my facebook yesterday and although it was a very tedious process, it was also weirdly exhilarating. As lame as that is, and as sad of a reflection on our society, it was very freeing to truly disconnect myself from some people that I no longer want or need in my life, or from randoms that I don't know/never knew and couldn't explain the reason for our online connection in the first place.