Thursday, August 5, 2010

a list about inappropriate dreaming

It's going to be another fairly busy day (seriously, whose life am I living right now?) so I decided to get my blog out of the way while I have some down time this morning. So hey there friends, how's life?
  • This morning has just been one of those mornings where everything and everyone seems to be set out to aggrivate me. We're out of coffee, all we have in this house is de-caf. What the hell am I supposed to do with that?
  • I'm really ready to start school again. I feel like this month is a sort of limbo, that while not entirely unpleasant, is one that I'm more than ready to be rid of. I want to move forward with my life already, meng.
  • John Mayer tomorrow. John Mayer TOMORROW, kids! Joy to the world!!
  • I'm wearin' a dress today. Signs of a good day.
  • I had the most embarrassing dream last night. Like, I'm mortified because it proves just what a creepy little loser I am, and the fact that I am going to exploit this story for my blog proves that I will do anything for a laugh. I had a fairly graphic, entirely out of the blue, and inappropriate sexual dream about sweet little Charlie McDonnell. I know, I know, I'M SORRY! It's not like I'm proud of this, okay guys! (although it was a good dream...Ha) I don't know where it came from, because first of all, I don't think I've watched a Charlieissocoollike video in forever (although after this dream I did get up and feel inspired to watch "Duet with Myself" and feel utterly uncomfortable). And, of course, by the nature of my freakishly realistic lucid dreams I woke up really confused and  convinced that it had been real. Gah, I need help.
  • I'm still eating those caramels but owwwww they're hurting my teeth. It's like I'm plowing through them now not because I want to but because I spent four dollars on this bag and I refuse to have it proven a waste.
  • Family party thing tonight to celebrate my aunt's homecoming. Should be a real freak show great time.
  • If my dog doesn't stop barking right now he is not long for this world. Ugh, gotta go silence the beast. Peace.
Have a nice day kittens, and I hope you'll be back to read my post tomorrow.

listfully yours,
xoxo tess

No comments:

Post a Comment