- 2: the number of total hours roundtrip that a quick run to pick something up at the Newbury Comics in Amherst took me this morning. It should take ten minutes to get there from here on the highway. Damn you, construction.
- 183470348324343 : approximate number of expletives I screamed alone inside my car during said drive.
- 6: number of E.L Fudge cookies I've eaten today. I hate having those in the house, I can't control myself.
- 30: number of minutes I had to wait at the salon to get my eyebrows waxed today.
- 0: the number of minutes I usually wait.
- 5: the number of times I have come into that salon to find the film Crash playing on the two televisions they have mounted at either end of the room. I can't be alone in finding that to be strange. Good movie, not necessarily appropriate.
- 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 : the number that most closely expresses the quantity of excitement coursing through my veins right now over the fact that I will be seeing my friend Katie tomorrow! :)
- 2.5 : hours I have left to get ready. Gahhhh