Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a list about being a slacker

Okay, okay, I missed two days of BEDA. I'd love to have some sort of dramatic explanation as to what has been going on in my life for the past two days that kept me from blogging but honestly, I've just been having a hectic week, and that combined with some annoyances on the personal front and just a general state of emotional dissaray left me way too tired and lazy to blog by the time I finally got the chance to sit down and do so. And I am sorry. Not so much because I think anyone was particularly disappointed not to see posts from me (I'm not quite the conceited) but because I committed to blogging every single day this month and keeping my committments is not a strong suit of mine, so I really need to focus on doing better, even with smaller, less important ones like this. Here is what's up in my world right now:
  • I got new glasses. They're a wider frame than I'm used to, almost too wide (it's a bit bold for me) but they're also purple and pretty and once we get used to each other I think I'll really like them.
  • I remembered that I love The Postal Service and that Ben Gibbard is on my list of all time favorite people.
  • My (very little) friend and I consumed an entire handle of Bacardi Dragon Berry in her bedroom on Sunday night and then we danced and cried and watched the video to Eminem's "Love the Way you Lie" on repeat and I made inappropriate phones calls and cut my bangs.
  • I worked a lot.
  • Also I bought six new Essie nail polishes. (my nail polish store is closing so they were half off.)
  • I'm going for a walk with Alyssa tonight to catch up on life.
  • And that walk is supposed to commence in 10 minutes.
  • And I am still in my work clothes.
  • So I have to go.
  • Peace out, lovely friends.
 To make up for the brevity of this post I offer this as a token of my affections. *


.listfully yours.
xo tess

* I should do this for every post since nekked A-Skars is entirely more satisfying than anything I could write.

No comments:

Post a Comment