- I got new glasses. They're a wider frame than I'm used to, almost too wide (it's a bit bold for me) but they're also purple and pretty and once we get used to each other I think I'll really like them.
- I remembered that I love The Postal Service and that Ben Gibbard is on my list of all time favorite people.
- My (very little) friend and I consumed an entire handle of Bacardi Dragon Berry in her bedroom on Sunday night and then we danced and cried and watched the video to Eminem's "Love the Way you Lie" on repeat and I made inappropriate phones calls and cut my bangs.
- I worked a lot.
- Also I bought six new Essie nail polishes. (my nail polish store is closing so they were half off.)
- I'm going for a walk with Alyssa tonight to catch up on life.
- And that walk is supposed to commence in 10 minutes.
- And I am still in my work clothes.
- So I have to go.
- Peace out, lovely friends.
* I should do this for every post since nekked A-Skars is entirely more satisfying than anything I could write.