- I only really like to wear black socks. I like the way they look on my feet. I realized this preference recently, and I put "black cotton ankle socks" on my Christmas list because I have a thrilling life.
- I have decided that I would love Doctor who...if it weren't Doctor who. Like if it was just "The Doctor and his companion are awesome all the time and frequently have hot sex," it would be my favorite show. Because I'm an idiot. No but really, I do like it. I'm just always a little hesitant towards science fiction-y stuff.
- Oh my god Matt Smith. Unnngggghh. I want.
- And he is such a stylish creature as well! I would wear pretty much his entire wardrobe. Same goes for Karen Gillan, who is also beautiful but who I am less interested in fucking inside the TARDIS.
- I bought new contact solution today. It was overpriced.
- My family is going to get out Christmas tree tomorrow morning, which is always an interesting experience.
- I am sleepy.
- I'm going to get up early to get some work done before we go get the tree, and when I do that, I'm going to go get a coffee at my favorite place. I am already excited about that coffee, and drinking it on the ride back to my house, alone in my mom's car with Christmas music blasting and the seatwarmers turned on. Glorious.