Tuesday, November 23, 2010

a list on Tuesday





So I've been watching Doctor Who. I honestly can't quite decide whether or not I like it, though I am definitely very engaged in it. However, I can be certain about my feelings for Matt Smith. Which is to say, I am possessed with love for him. Anyway, I just wanted to put this here. That's all.

  • I've been making a collage in Paint of what I want for Christmas and my birthday, and let me just tell you, it has been an all consuming project. Because I am not materialistic, but I am very productive. Yeah.
  • I only have one class tomorrow and it's from 9-9:50 so by 10:05 I should be in my car on my way to get a Peppermint White Mocha and set this holiday season off right. YEAH.
  • And then I going to go to the gym. And then to meet Alyssa for Christmas shopping/European adventure planning/Gryffindor scarf knitting. So that'll be good. YEAH. ( I don't know, apparently I'm ending every item on the list that way...)
  • My mother hates Thanksgiving and thinks that it is just a waste of a day thrown in to make her already hectic life more stressful right in the midst of getting ready for Christmas. I'm sure that has more than a little, subconsciously, to do with me loving it so much.
  • A girl in my Intro to Soc. class today asked our professor, in complete and total earnest, how a person applies to become the Queen of England. FOR REAL. Cue a ten minute discussion on the Royal Family and how monarchies work. I am absolutely amazed that my pen did not puncture my temple and kill me right there, because I was certainly putting some pressure on it as I sat there having an allergic reaction to the stupidity and writhing with sarcastic comments that I knew there was no point in making. See people, DO YOU SEE? I spend all day putting up with this kind of bullshit and people wonder why I am such an unpleasant little snark all the time.
  • I went to bed at 10o'clock last night, which is freakishly early for me, the girl who rarely falls asleep before the birds are chirping their good mornings outside her window. And then I slept for ten hours and woke up feeling groggy as fuck, so screw that. I think that I probably had a sleep hangover because my body is used to running on such a minimal amount of rest, and the way to remedy that problem would be to develop a more healthy sleep schedule and nurse my poor body back to a state where it can compute and make use of a reasonable night's sleep, but it's not my fault that I'm just a way more productive, creative, purposeful human being between the hours of 11pm and 4am or so.
  • I have nothing important to say, and there are a lot of boots for me to examine on River Island so I'm gonna call it a day here in the blogosphere. PEACE, HOMIEZ.

listfully yours,
xo tess

No comments:

Post a Comment