Sunday, February 28, 2010

a list of some favorites

For some reason my brain just feels completely dead right now. I am entirely drained of anything worthwhile to say, but I really wanted to post some sort of something, so here is a list of various people/places/things that I would label as favorites of mine.

  • My friends Sara and Katie. They are two wonderful humans with whom I spent literally every waking moment all this weekend. They're pretty great. Love you hoes.
  • THIS : I have watched this video more times than I would like to admit, but if features three of my favorite people in the whole world (Sutton Foster, Susan Blackwell, and GROFF of course) It's kind of perfect. Susan licks Jonathan's face and then says that taking a carriage ride in central park with him has been like being a Make-A-Wish kid without the pesky terminal illness. I love it because I find both of those to be fully acceptable.
  • pink nail polish. It just perks up my hands!
  • sweatpants. the most beautiful invention ever. Lately all I want to do is lay around in them. Clearly, college is getting to me.
  • New York City. You are beautiful and my favorite place on Earth. See you in two weeks. Much love, Tess.
  • My Persuasive Writing project on Blood Donor Discrimination. It's gonna be bamf.
  • And on that note, equality for ALL is my favorite <3>
  • GLEEEEEEEEEEE. It's still about a month and a half away, but I'm getting more and more excited by the minute. Besides the joy of just having my wonderful little show back, Groffy is going to be on my tv (and romancing Lea, no less!)...I am not going to be able to handle it.
  • Twizzlers. I'd love some right now.
  • Sleeping is one of my favorite hobbies, and that is what I am about to do right now. Farewell.


this was pointless. whatever, I'll try and write something worthwhile soonish.
listfully yours,
xoxo tess

No comments:

Post a Comment