Sunday, February 7, 2010

a list of things I just want to say today, I guess

I really just wanted to blog, but didn't have anything in particular to say, so this will just be a random blurb.

  • I watched Titanic today. Cried like a baby, so the streak of never getting through it without tears lives on. Still probably my favorite movie. It's not the best movie I've ever seen or anything, but I don't know, I just love it so much. Plus, I'm obsessed with Kate Winslet, and Leo certainly isn't so bad either.
  • I ate the grossest dinner tonight. In honor of the Super Bowl the caf was serving up morbid obesity in the form of curly fries, chicken wings, onion rings, and quesadillas. It was tasty and disgusting and I really want to pretend it never happened.
  • I did not watch on single second of the super bowl. I am happy that the Saints one though, because Reggie Bush is really hot. That's all.
  • Katie, Kelly, Elissa, Sara and I went out do dinner at The Cheesecake Factory last night and I had a very tasty grilled chicken club followed by an astonishlingly delicious piece of Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake (or something along those lines) and it was beautiful in every way, even though I felt super sized afterwords. Worth it.
  • I'm already reaaaally tired, but have some more homework to finish, so I know I won't get to sleep for quite awhile.
  • On that note, I'm looking forward to my coffee tomorrow morning. A lot.
  • I have math at eight thirty tomorrow. helllllllllll. Probably gonna take a nap right after though, so can't really complain too much.
  • I feel like I have been being really lethargic and just generally useless lately. I don't know how to explain it, but I just need to kick my life into a faster gear again, this laziness is getting obnoxious.
  • I'm going to go see Crazy Heart this weekend! Excited! :)
  • I REALLLLLLY can't wait to go home, which is kind of unusual for me.
  • I'm very very VERY excited for my trip to NYC in March. I'm seeing Wicked again, which, really is always exciting and never gets old, but it's especially awesome this time because my little sister is going to be seeing it for the first time! <3
  • I had a really cute conversation on skype today. It was so cute that I don't even mind the fact that the person involved in said conversation will almost certainly read this.
  • I'm feeling very annoyed with everything and everyone lately. I don't want it to be like that, but for the past few days it's just how I've felt.
  • Don't watch LOST. this is my advice to anyone who wants to continue to lead a productive life, and have normal social skills. If you start watching Lost, it will very quickly become the only thing in the entire world that matters. Schoolwork will seem like a distraction from watching the show, not the other way around. You'll be putting off plans with friends to watch just one (or five) more episodes. Eating, sleeping...irrelevant. All that matters is what's going on on the island. All of that being said...you should all really watch Lost. It's the best television show I've ever watched. Ever. And that says a lot coming from me. I'M OBSESSED! I just started watching last week and I'm already in the middle of season 2. It's SO good!
Try to have a decent Monday! I intend to write again tomorrow. (we'll see)
I'm gonna go watch Lost until I pass out now. byezzzz <3
listfully yours,
xo tess

No comments:

Post a Comment