- I don't have a Valentine, and I don't mind? I feel like I should but I just...don't. That's not to say that I would be against having some sort of significant other, quite the opposite, really, but I'm not desperately seeking one either. I'm just having fun being me right now. And I had an awesome weekend.
- I did eat 3 Reeses Hearts today though. Which is like 500 calories in peanut butter cups alone...so gross, and yet so, so, so delicious. I'm thoroughly disgusted with myself, but don't regret the decision.
- I have been listening to Adam Lambert allllll day. I know that he is not everyone's cup of tea but I LOVE him. Love him, love him, love him. And his album is good. Like, really really good. I'm obsessed with it. (I also just bought Allison Iraheta's cd--loving it!) But really, I am genuinely, and deeply in love with this man. I know he's gay, but HA like that has stopped me before. I'm just completely fascinated and enthralled by everything about him. It's a little ridiculous. Oh, Glammy.
- My sister and I watched the Princess Diaries tonight :) Probably one of my all time favorite movies. Fact. And that says A LOT coming from someone who is so deeply in love with that book series, but I just think Anne Hathaway made the most perfect possible Mia, who is one of my favorite fictional heroines. I adore her (and Anne!). And Julie Andrews!! Ah, you can't go wrong there! "Why me?" "Because you saw me when I was invisible." AHHH, GETS ME EVERY TIME <3
- As predicted, I'm excited to get back to school tomorrow. It's not that I'm sick of being home though, not at all, actually, but I have a lot of homework to do and I can't really get anything done here. Plus I miss my fraaanss.
- I rewatched the film Little Children last night at like 2 in the morning because I couldn't fall asleep. I will never be able to comprehend how Kate Winslet did not win the Oscar for that performance. It is so, so incredible. It's definitely a very disturbing movie, I could never call it a "favorite," but it is so masterfully created, and there is something grotesquely beautiful about the whole thing. I really admire it as a piece of art. And again, Kate is so phenomenal in it. LOVE HER.
- Apparently this blog post is just going to be me spewing about various people that I love. Oh well, it is Valentine's Day after all.
- Hung out with my best friends this weekend. <3>
- My kitty is curled up at my feet as I write this. Aw. He's my real Valentine. (yes...I realize how sad and pathetic that statement is.)
- As I sit here trying to think about what to write I'm realizing how very little I actually did this weekend, and I'm really okay with that, and really happy with myself for being okay with it haha.
- I think I'm going to watch some LOST now and then call it a night. Happy!
I hope everyone had a great V-day, and if you didn't I hope you are happy to know that you don't have to think about it again for a whole year.
Currently listening to: (I'm trying to make this a regular inclusion) If I Had You- Adam Lambert