Tuesday, February 9, 2010

a list of sleepy time thoughts

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so tired. This will be short, but I wanted to post something.

  • I lost my phone today. It sucks a lot and I'm pretty upset about it. Ugh, whatever...
  • They served mini egg rolls at dinner. Delish.
  • Spin class was really awesome today, I definitely felt like I got a great work out, although I wasn't loving the music choice. Kinda loaded with downers, and there was a noticeable and unacceptable lack of Gaga.
  • I repainted my nails in the same shade today because it was all sloppy looking. The color is "Absolutely Alice" from the OPI collection inspired by the new Alice in Wonderland movie. Which I am SUPER excited for!
  • My LOST watching has slowed the reading kick that I was on, but I did read a bit this afternoon, and I'm almost done with The Best of Everything, which I'm really enjoying.
  • I had god awful cramps for the majority of today. Sometimes it really blows to be a girl.
  • I am wearing yellow polka dot boxers.
  • I miss my cat.
  • I'm getting more and more eager to get home.
  • I really really really hope I find my phone tomorrow.
  • I am literally about to pass out so I apologize wholeheartedly for being so boring and promise to be much better next time!! <3
Current music: "Left Behind" - Spring Awakening Original Broadway Cast Recording

listfully yours,
xo tess

No comments:

Post a Comment