- My friends and I had a lot of fun last night. We spent some time in Sara's room getting a little ( a lot) , err, "special" and then released or ridiculousness on the innoocent residents of Towers. This involved chasing a certain RA, with whom we have a particular interest in terrorizing at any chance we get, all around the building with marshmallow guns and silly string. We won.
- I also sprayed silly string all over the doors of some strangers...and then went back and left apology notes. It was a lot of good fun.
- Sara and I were thrilled to find out that the boys basketball team was chosen to play in another tournament, and so their season is actually not over, as we have thought for the past few days. The end of their season was unreasonably upsetting for us because we have taken up a largely unwarranted fascination with the entire team, and are quickly becoming their biggest fans. We have basically been in mourning since they lost on Saturday. They have a game tomorrow and we're going. We live to stalk another day...
- It's so beautiful out. Like, it's Spring out today! I'm sure the weather will return to the realm of cold and disgusting as swiftly as it got so lovely, but for now I am just basking in the fact that I can go for runs outside comfortably. IN SHORTS! win.
- I have been listening to Tegan and Sara incessantly lately. Them and the Spring Awakening ocr are literally all I have played for a week. And maybe some Glee...
- This list was super random and stupid, I need to up my game.
- It's March. Parade weekend is about t minus 3 weeks away. THANK GOD. I neeeeed drunken, tacky, Irish fun in Holyoke, like, now.
I have a half written blog post about Spring Awakening that I will finish soon. I've been unusually busy doing a lot of nothing lately, but the short version of that post is that the show was AMAZING (as always, but I thought it was extra great) and Andy Mientus is as precious and impressive as ever. And I cried a lot. Details to come.
I'm going outside now to enjoy the gorgus weather and I would recommend you do the same.