Thursday, April 1, 2010

a list fueled by too much caffeine

sfsdfdsfsdfljdlfhds'lfhdl'jfh'ldja'fkjdjdhsdkdsdf

I had enough coffee today to make me truly sick. I'm sitting in bed right now and my heart is quite literally pounding out of my chest. I don't really have anything worthwhile that I need to say, but just in case my heart explodes and I die tonight, I figured I better get down some last words, for the purposes of posterity, of course.
  • My obsession with Ben Gibbard is at an all time high right now. How the hell did he get to be so incredibly gifted? First of all he writes some of the most beautiful and clever song lyrics that I have ever heard, and he also has the most charmingly melancholic sort of voice, sad without veering too far into whiny territory. He is the frontman of two of my favorite music groups, Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service. And he's married to Zooey Deschanel... honestly, can you get anymore hipster-cool?
  • I need to drink less coffeee...
  • I had originally intended to do BEDA this month, but now I just can't get myself motivated. Sorry. (who am I apologizing too? Ugh.) So since I can't manage BEDA this month I've decided that I will follow Maureen Johnson's lead and do Blog Every Day in AUGUST! Yayayaayayayayy summer time bloggin'!
  • Speaking of summer, get hereee. I'm so thrilled at the prospect of summer right now. I don't even have any big demands for my perfect summer 2010. I just want to spend everyday reading outside on the deck, swimming with my sister, and going for long walks with my friends. The fact that I am going to need to work pretty constantly all summer is irrelevant at this point in time.
  • Actually that's a lie. I also wanna go to lots of concerts and go on beach trips and visit with my school friends A LOT. And write a lot. And watch good movies. And get a tan. And grow out my hair. And lose 20 lbs...
  • I'm really anxious to go home for Easter. I've been in a really angsty, overwhelmed, panic-y mode lately, and it's always somehow easier to deal with large amounts of stress within the confines of my own, familiar house. And with my mommy and kitten around to console me.
  • Also I prefer to be in Holyoke because I am rarely more than five minutes away from a 7/11.
  • I want to take acting lessons/classes. Not for any particular reason, I'd just like to. I used to take acting lessons when I was a younger and I loved it, and I think it could be cool to have that outlet in my life again.
  • I am not doing well in school. The "reasons why framingham is really not the place for you" list is growing. The discussions of not coming back next semester between my mummy and I are becoming more frequent. She's okay with me going to HCC next year and working and figuring my stuff out, if it's what I really want. But I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Framingham just doesn't have what I'm looking for academically. I've felt really stifled and unhappy here a lot of the time, despite the fact that I have made some really amazing friends that I love so much and would miss tons if I didn't return to school here. It's still up in the air, but I think I know what I want to do.
  • Baseball season is almost here. Thank god.
  • I really want to meet a nice boy that will hang out at Barnes and Noble with me, sit through my Scorcese movie marathons, humor me when I break into show tunes at inopportune moments, and be respectful of my diet coke addiction. And you know, find me adorable and charming and date me and stuff.
  • I miss my bedroom. It's lovely and spacious and I'm excited to have all of my stuff back in one place this summer and not be living out of a bag in my own house like I essentially am when I go home for weekends.
I really am not feeling well at all, and I'm tired. Adios.

listfully yours,
xoxo Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment