HERE'S A QUICK LIST OF WHY I WANT TO BEAR ADAM'S CHILDREN:
- He's dreamy.
- He's confident.
- He swivels those hips onstage in a way only Elvis could have rivaled.
- THAT SCREAM
- because he is who he is, no pulled punches, no false pretenses. love it.
- He can genuinely sing. REALLY sing.
- He's really sweet and adorable in interviews.
- He was chubby in high school.
- Because (no offense to any lovely redheads out there!) he is a ginger boy who was smart enough to start dyeing his hair.
- He looks better in makeup than I do.
- Cuz boy is fiiiieeerce.
- Because I always have crushes on gay guys. Ugh.
- His album is outstandingly good, a perfect example of what pop music should be (If I had you, Fever, Sleepwalker, and Whataya Want from me are my very favorites!)
- He is awesome live, and I can't wait to see him on tour this summer!!!
- He is insanely sexy. I know I am not the only one (male or female!) who feels this way.