- run 4 miles, 4 times per week.
- reread the Harry Potter series again from start to finish.
- see Next to Normal on Broadway
- figure out some shizzzz
- see Germ, Katie, and Sara A LOT. sisterhood of the traveling bracelet <3>
- spend a significant amount of time in my backyard with my sister, on the trampoline and in the pool, listening to Glee and eating popsicles.
- write more, write more, write more.
- skinny dip, just 'cause.
- do lots of fun things with my favorite people, who I've been missing lots and lots all year long.
- plan my next trip to visit Megs in London.
- eat large quantities of watermelon
- take my dog on extravagantly long walks
- be more open and honest
- watch the last season of Ugly Betty
- get a new job (one that I actually like would be excellent)
- get my rook pierced
- have lots of fun (generic, but I really want to make sure this happens. sick of wasting time)
- meet Jonathan Groff again. I just feel like it's about time we were reunited.
- go to lots of concerts/shows!
- spend a lot of time out in the sun (with sunscreen)
- do well in my science course that I'll be taking.
- spend less time on the computer
- be adventurous
I'm looking forward to an excellent summer, I hope you are too.