Sunday, April 11, 2010

a list of things I want to accomplish by April 11th 2011

I have a pretty good life, and I really shouldn't complain as much as I tend to, but oh well, I have high standards. It has been determined that if I can make the following things happen over the next year of my life, I will be exponentially happier. There is scientific evidence to this effect. Also, they are just useful things that could help me be a better, more generally successful human.

so without further ado, here is a list of things I will have done by 4/11/11
  • Visit Megan and Oliver in London again.
  • See Hair in the West End.
  • Take trips to New York with Melissa.
  • One particular New York trip will be on June 20th (Jonathan Groff @ Joe's Pub)
  • Get my mile time under 8 minutes again.
  • Lose 20 lbs/be a size 6
  • Read a lot of books (list forthcoming)
  • tie dyed sheets
  • watched all the Saw movies back to back to back to back to back to back to back
  • Figured out exactly what it is that I am going to do with my life.
  • Moved forth with my plans to move to NYC.
  • Gotten a real life, genuine sun tan.
  • Write for the school paper.
  • Get in the habit of drinking more water.
  • Straighten my hair more/wear my hair down more often.
  • Be generally more confident.
  • Say what I mean, mean what I say.
  • put pink streaks in my hair just because I can.
  • Write more.
  • Eat less carbs
  • Eat more vegetables.
  • Conquer the Vermonter
  • Have a Tom's shoes decorating party!
  • Get a job and start saving up money.
  • Buy a Macbook.
  • have gained a significant amount of ground on that damn novel.
  • go see Promises, Promises in New York and meet Kristin Chenoweth and Sean Hayes (!!)
  • Finish LOST
  • watch all of Twin Peaks, Party Down, True Blood, Mad Men, and Arrested Development
  • Reread the entire Harry Potter series
  • Have a Mary Kate and Ashley movie marathon
  • jump on my trampoline more
  • spend more time with my brother
  • be more outgoing
  • Spent time figuring out what really will make me happy, and doing what it takes to make that happen, despite what other people might want.
  • perfect my cartwheel, finally.
  • grow closer to being the person I really want to be.
  • Wear more dresses
listfully yours,
xoxo tess

No comments:

Post a Comment