- Reading. Specifically boys reading books that I approve of while wearing horn rimmed glasses. Specifically if those glasses make said boy look like Rivers Cuomo, who I find to be ridiculously geek chic sexy. (which is my very favorite brand of sexy)
- Rivers Cuomo, obviously. http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~af144102/features/rivers/rivers3d.jpg
- and glasses, obviously
- Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid. Yep. Hot.
- Beyonce. She's beautiful, classy, confident, and fierce.
- charlieissocoollike embarrassing himself on youtube
- Mating for life
- Being tall. Not to nitpick but as a 5'9" female I have a strong preference towards males who measure over 6 feet. The taller the better, I looove the lanky look.
- Sweatervests. yes.
- Couples that are clearly in true, passionate love. Like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwSXG-rEvuE Especially like that.
- Nerd knowledge. For unknown reasons I find it unbearably attractive to hear boys go on and on about their respective favorite comic/series/video game, whatever. It's just hot.
- John Mayer. Gah. Yes, he is a womanizing manboy who spills way too much on Twitter, but the man literally embodies sexiness. I can't even explain....
- Jack McCoy. OH GOD. Yes, the character that Sam Waterston plays on Law and Order. I've been in love with Jack for as long as I can remember. Passionate, intelligent, arrogant in the best possible way, a hotly righteous crusader for justice. Ugh. sexy sexy sexy sexy
- Spring Awakening. It's sexy in a very different (and weird) way. But it's definitely sexy.
- Gregory House. If you don't agree with this I can only suggest that you check your pulse
- Carrie and Big's affair in season 3 of SATC. Call me immoral but I was and am waaaay into it. Delish.
- Bo Burnham. He's funny, he's dorky, he's tall, he's from Boston. Just yum.
- Talent. Of any sort, really. Being naturally good at something is sexy.
- Accents. British accents are my personal favorite, but I'm not picky.
- Witty conversation. Banter back and forth with me a bit, I'll melt.
- I shouldn't say this but I can't help it. Smoking. I know, I know, it's awful for you and no one should do it...but. It's just sexy, okay? Whatever.
- This scene from Grey's Anatomy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c1Y1b5Ayj8
- When boys just smell like boy, not like any sort of cologne or product. A mix of clean laundry, soap, even a little mix of sweat....but there is more to it. Boy Smell is an indescribable and alluring scent that I would very much like to bottle. Gosh. Please, put down the Axe and just smell like a boy already, because it's delicious.
- Also, I'm very into smell. And I love when you can smell someone on you or your clothes after you've been with them. Yum.
- Sharing an umbrella
- New York City
- Blake Lively's recent Marie Claire cover. Mega hot.
- Alan Rickman. Aghhh.
- Messy, curly hair.
- Jay Gatsby. errr, yeah that is all I need to say about that.
- Michael Moscovitz
And this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg-j9SylPGk I know a lot of people didn't care for it, and I can totally agree that it is over the top, but that's what my boy Adam does best, and I personally think that this is just Glammy being Glammy. And it's fierce.