Sunday, November 22, 2009

a list of things that i find sexy


  • Reading. Specifically boys reading books that I approve of while wearing horn rimmed glasses. Specifically if those glasses make said boy look like Rivers Cuomo, who I find to be ridiculously geek chic sexy. (which is my very favorite brand of sexy)

  • Rivers Cuomo, obviously. http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~af144102/features/rivers/rivers3d.jpg
  • and glasses, obviously

  • Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid. Yep. Hot.

  • Beyonce. She's beautiful, classy, confident, and fierce.
  • charlieissocoollike embarrassing himself on youtube

  • Mating for life

  • Trains
    Libraries
  • Being tall. Not to nitpick but as a 5'9" female I have a strong preference towards males who measure over 6 feet. The taller the better, I looove the lanky look.

  • Sweatervests. yes.

  • Couples that are clearly in true, passionate love. Like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwSXG-rEvuE Especially like that.

  • Nerd knowledge. For unknown reasons I find it unbearably attractive to hear boys go on and on about their respective favorite comic/series/video game, whatever. It's just hot.

  • John Mayer. Gah. Yes, he is a womanizing manboy who spills way too much on Twitter, but the man literally embodies sexiness. I can't even explain....

  • Jack McCoy. OH GOD. Yes, the character that Sam Waterston plays on Law and Order. I've been in love with Jack for as long as I can remember. Passionate, intelligent, arrogant in the best possible way, a hotly righteous crusader for justice. Ugh. sexy sexy sexy sexy

  • Spring Awakening. It's sexy in a very different (and weird) way. But it's definitely sexy.
  • Gregory House. If you don't agree with this I can only suggest that you check your pulse
  • Carrie and Big's affair in season 3 of SATC. Call me immoral but I was and am waaaay into it. Delish.
  • Bo Burnham. He's funny, he's dorky, he's tall, he's from Boston. Just yum.

  • Talent. Of any sort, really. Being naturally good at something is sexy.
  • Accents. British accents are my personal favorite, but I'm not picky.
  • Witty conversation. Banter back and forth with me a bit, I'll melt.

  • I shouldn't say this but I can't help it. Smoking. I know, I know, it's awful for you and no one should do it...but. It's just sexy, okay? Whatever.
  • This scene from Grey's Anatomy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c1Y1b5Ayj8
  • When boys just smell like boy, not like any sort of cologne or product. A mix of clean laundry, soap, even a little mix of sweat....but there is more to it. Boy Smell is an indescribable and alluring scent that I would very much like to bottle. Gosh. Please, put down the Axe and just smell like a boy already, because it's delicious.
  • Also, I'm very into smell. And I love when you can smell someone on you or your clothes after you've been with them. Yum.
  • Sharing an umbrella
  • New York City
  • Blake Lively's recent Marie Claire cover. Mega hot.
  • Alan Rickman. Aghhh.
  • Messy, curly hair.
  • Jay Gatsby. errr, yeah that is all I need to say about that.
  • Eccentricities.
  • Michael Moscovitz

And this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg-j9SylPGk I know a lot of people didn't care for it, and I can totally agree that it is over the top, but that's what my boy Adam does best, and I personally think that this is just Glammy being Glammy. And it's fierce.

listfully yours.

xo tess

No comments:

Post a Comment