- Robert Pattinson is sinfully beautiful. Like...it is unreal. and unfair. and kind of wrong. But, I'm pretty okay with it anyway. Oh. My. God. I hate to be a raving fangirl but COME ON!
- Taylor Lautner on the other hand is not sexually appealing to me, really. He is suuuuperrrr adorable and he obviously has a rocking bod but he just doesn't do it for me. Taylor is super baby-faced and I'm not into hard bodies. I don't understand how there can be any debate over who is hotter.
- Kristen Stewart should really just never act ever ever again. Ugh.
- I LOVE ALICE CULLEN! she is the best part of the series and Ashley Greene does an awesome job!
- This movie was about 1000 times better than Twilight. And it still kind of sucked in a lot of ways.
- It was very pretty looking. Great cinematography.
- The acting on the other hand was poor, almost all around.
- The girl who plays Bella's quasi-friend Jess was really hysterical. I don't know her name, but she was one of my favorite parts.
- Taylor Lautner should never wear a shirt.
- MORE CULLENS! I DEMAND MORE CULLENS! to be fair, they are barely in this book, so I understand there absence from the movie but that doesn't mean I have to like it. I mean, Emmett only as like two lines in the entire film. My boy Kellan deserves better than that. (and they are bother really funny and adorable lines, delivered well!!)
- There were still quite a few unintentionally funny moments in this one, but it was NOTHING compared to the utter silliness of every single scene in Twilight.
- Also, this movie had scenes that were actually meant to be comedic. And they were.
- The wolf boys are cute. I approve.
- Emily's scar wasn't as horrible as I imagined it to be.
- I would have liked to have seen Leah and Seth Clearwater :(
- The ending was kind of great I must say. Definitely excited for Eclipse.
- Yes, I just said I was excited for Eclipse. Whatever.