- I ate too much. Ugh.
- I didn't work out at all. Not even one measly run. Sooo, I have to be super intense about the gym this week. Yaaay!
- I didn't see as many people as I had planned, but I'm sort of okay with it. It's not that I don't love my friends, or that I don't want to see them, but sometimes it just takes too much effort to make plans and coordinate schedules and it is a lot more fun and relaxing to just take it easy and see where your days take you.
- I had tea at Haymarket with Melissa and Bianca tonight. It was delightful.
- I admitted to a new crush outloud for the first time. And, so, of course, the crush-y type feelings and silliness have increased exponentially since.
- I did a lot of laundry and dyed my hair.
- I watched season 2 of 30 Rock. In it's entirety.
- Marmee and I watched Bride Wars. It pretty much sucked. Anne was lovely, though.
- My baby sister and I had at least twelve fist fights. Love ya, betch.
- I cuddled with my kitty forever and ever and I never want to leave him. Wah.