Sunday, November 29, 2009

a list of random facts about my weekend in Holyoke

  • I ate too much. Ugh.
  • I didn't work out at all. Not even one measly run. Sooo, I have to be super intense about the gym this week. Yaaay!
  • I didn't see as many people as I had planned, but I'm sort of okay with it. It's not that I don't love my friends, or that I don't want to see them, but sometimes it just takes too much effort to make plans and coordinate schedules and it is a lot more fun and relaxing to just take it easy and see where your days take you.
  • I had tea at Haymarket with Melissa and Bianca tonight. It was delightful.
  • I admitted to a new crush outloud for the first time. And, so, of course, the crush-y type feelings and silliness have increased exponentially since.
  • I did a lot of laundry and dyed my hair.
  • I watched season 2 of 30 Rock. In it's entirety.
  • Marmee and I watched Bride Wars. It pretty much sucked. Anne was lovely, though.
  • My baby sister and I had at least twelve fist fights. Love ya, betch.
  • I cuddled with my kitty forever and ever and I never want to leave him. Wah.

listfully yours.

xo tess

No comments:

Post a Comment