- This textsfromlastnight and how much it pertains to my Thanksgiving experiences:
(315): I think thanksgiving was created so we could all be thankful that we're still alive after the night before.
- PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE! I am NOT, however, thankful for the havoc it is currently reaking on my waistline. Ugh.
- My crazy family.
- My beautiful angel of a cat.
- My friends.
- My pretty green coat.
- Jonathan Groff, Lea Michele and other baby angels.
- John Mayer's ridiculous tweets.
- Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla iced coffees
- Diet Coke
- Everything that Tina Fey has ever done in her life. ever.
- Disney World
- These pretty tap shoe looking flats from UO: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16903429&parentid=W_SHOES_FLATS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=12&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_SHOES_FLATS&popId=WOMENS_SHOES&prepushId=
- The cozy sweatpants I am currently wearing.
- The Harry Potter series.
- The men and women who are away from their families today in order to defend our country. Thank you.
Have a great thanksgiving everyone!