Saturday, January 16, 2010

a list of things I am going to do this evening

These are the things that I am going to accomplish tonight. I'm really great at making to-do lists and shitty at finishing them so I decided to publish the list as an incentive to actually get it done.

  • Go to the gym with Katie and sweat off the sundae I had this afternoon. (plus some, ideally.)
  • paint my nails. I'm thinking black.
  • Work on the "Bad Romance" video dance. Yes, this is important and belongs on a to-do list. It is very important to me to be able to say "Yeah, I know the dance from the Bad Romance video, Gagalicious herself taught it to me the last time we hung out." (Okay, it's probably important that I never say that, actually, if I want to have any friends. But you get my point.)
  • Read for Creative Writing. I'm going to be a good student this semester, pinkie promiseee.
  • Clean up my room. It's really icky. I just have way, way, wayyyyy too much stuff.
  • Walk to the store and buy some hair dye. I've been feeling the urge to dye my hair for a while now, and I know that it's already five o'clock, and therefore dark out, but whatever. I'm a strong, independent woman! I can walk around in the dark! hmmmm
  • Shave my legs. I'm dressed in shorts for the gym right now, and I honestly have no right to do so. My legs are not looking cute.
  • Finish the blog post that I started yesterday.
  • Dye my hair. Maybe. Might save that one for tomorrow or Monday. (So that my hair will be all freshly dyed and purdy for class, duh.)
  • Make my official Golden Globes ballot.
  • Convince someone to go AC Moore with me tomorrow. I'm in the mood to make some silly stuff. I want glitter and feathers. Probably want some crazy makeup too. I wanna get all Gaga-fied forever and ever. I'd also like to tie dye.
Thaaat's about it I think.
There should be another post coming up later tonight if I follow through on my list, and I intend to liveblog during or after the Golden Globes, my favorite drunken award show, tomorrow.
listfully yours,
xoxoTess

SHOW ME YOUR TEEETH
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment