Saturday, May 8, 2010

a list of adorable

I like things that are adorable.
Here is a list of things that are adorable.

  • THESE! ahhh, get me these! these are spectacular.
  • In the Heights. Just the show in it's entirety. It's beautiful and sweet and it warms my heart. If you're unfamiliar with it...you really shouldn't be.
  • Dads carrying children on their shoulders.
  • The infamous You Belong With Me video that got Kanye in all that trouble. Adorbz
  • Beanies.
  • The natural (white) colored Chucks. Adorable and very quintessentially American.
  • Penny candy stores.
  • Toddlers that wear glasses.
  • Boys that don't know how to knot their tie.
  • The Odyssey, an independent bookstore in South Hadley with a gloriously decorated children's section that makes me wish I was six again so I could appreciate it properly.
  • Hand-holding.
  • Nerdfighterlike.
  • Polka dot bikinis.
  • My cat.
  • Selena Gomez. I'm sorry, but she's my favorite Disney kid and I think she is all kinds of cute (although her music career...really shouldn't exist...). Plus she's hilarious on Wizards of Waverly Place.
  • Rain boots.
  • Humility.
  • These pillowcases
  • Those contraptions that cut your sandwich into cool shapes! I saw one at Target that would cut your sandwich into two dolphins and a little heart all in one slice. Ingenious AND adorable! *
  • And, ummm Zac Efron. The boy epitomizes adorable.




Also, am I the only one who sees pictures of Zac Efron and feels like a pedophile? I know that he's like 5 years older than me but there is just like this Disney-fied aura of cuteness and innocence surrounding him for me, which makes his hottness kind of problematic.
I hope I just made someone feel like a creep.
listfully yours,
xoxo tess

*I'm not even exaggerating my enthusiasm. I want one of those really badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment