Here is a list of things that are adorable.
- THESE! ahhh, get me these! these are spectacular.
- In the Heights. Just the show in it's entirety. It's beautiful and sweet and it warms my heart. If you're unfamiliar with it...you really shouldn't be.
- Dads carrying children on their shoulders.
- The infamous You Belong With Me video that got Kanye in all that trouble. Adorbz
- The natural (white) colored Chucks. Adorable and very quintessentially American.
- Penny candy stores.
- Toddlers that wear glasses.
- Boys that don't know how to knot their tie.
- The Odyssey, an independent bookstore in South Hadley with a gloriously decorated children's section that makes me wish I was six again so I could appreciate it properly.
- Polka dot bikinis.
- My cat.
- Selena Gomez. I'm sorry, but she's my favorite Disney kid and I think she is all kinds of cute (although her music career...really shouldn't exist...). Plus she's hilarious on Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Rain boots.
- These pillowcases
- Those contraptions that cut your sandwich into cool shapes! I saw one at Target that would cut your sandwich into two dolphins and a little heart all in one slice. Ingenious AND adorable! *
- And, ummm Zac Efron. The boy epitomizes adorable.
Also, am I the only one who sees pictures of Zac Efron and feels like a pedophile? I know that he's like 5 years older than me but there is just like this Disney-fied aura of cuteness and innocence surrounding him for me, which makes his hottness kind of problematic.
I hope I just made someone feel like a creep.
*I'm not even exaggerating my enthusiasm. I want one of those really badly.