- Confidence. I want more.
- Natural blonde hair. I think that it's the prettiest. Especially dark gold colors or like whitewhite Scandanavian blonde. So lovely. But only if it's real.
- Being dainty. NOTHING about me is even remotely close to being dainty. It sort of blows.
- Being small and cute. Being small and cute is similar to being dainty but not quite the same. I am not small and cute either. Laame.
- Musical talent. I wish I had one single ounce. Oh well.
- Backbone. I can't stick up for myself. It's terrible.
- A butt
- Or boobs
- okay, okay, BOTH
- Not having a constant case of word vomit
- assertiveness. There is a land called Passive Aggresiva and I am their Queen.
- Feet that are smaller than a size 10 (edit---Okay, lately I'm a 9?? Weird.
- Long, lovely necks.
- Pretty hands.
- The ability to act acceptably in social situations.
- being put together, mature, reasonable, normal, and not a freak
- ^i actually don't really mean this one. I like my creepy geek of a self.
I'm clearly in jealous mood today. Ughhh