- Tone my arms.
- Like always, lose 10-20 lbs.
- Work on a more normal sleep pattern. Or just on getting a reasonable amount of sleep, regardless of pattern.
- Learn to put on a full face of makeup like a real, grown up girl, not just how to smear on eyeliner and cover up zits.
- Take a trip to New York on my own and spend the whole day doing nothing but exploring the city all by myself.
- Bake a cake from scratch.
- Make some sort of legitimate plan for my academic future.
- Pass my summer courses. (preferably w/ good grades, but that might be pushing it at this point.)
- Grow out my hair again, then donate it to Locks of Love when it's long enough.
- Wean myself off of my habit of buying graphic tees. My collection is disgusting.
- Try vlogging.
- get a third piercing in my ear lobes.
- learn to find a happy medium between going out and partying constantly or staying in by myself almost every night. I can only seem to vacillate wildly between one or the other.
- save up to replace my clunker of a laptop with a beautiful 13" Macbook Pro.
- Enter the Glamour magazine essay contest.
- go to some awesome (& cheap!) shows this summer.
- be happy.
Working on any goals at the moment?
I hope you're having a better time with yours than I am with mine...