Friday, June 18, 2010

a list of short term goals I am actively trying to achieve

I wanna do dis stuff.

  • Tone my arms.
  • Like always, lose 10-20 lbs.
  • Work on a more normal sleep pattern. Or just on getting a reasonable amount of sleep, regardless of pattern.
  • Learn to put on a full face of makeup like a real, grown up girl, not just how to smear on eyeliner and cover up zits.
  • Take a trip to New York on my own and spend the whole day doing nothing but exploring the city all by myself.
  • Bake a cake from scratch.
  • Make some sort of legitimate plan for my academic future.
  • Pass my summer courses. (preferably w/ good grades, but that might be pushing it at this point.)
  • Grow out my hair again, then donate it to Locks of Love when it's long enough.
  • Wean myself off of my habit of buying graphic tees. My collection is disgusting.
  • Try vlogging.
  • get a third piercing in my ear lobes.
  • learn to find a happy medium between going out and partying constantly or staying in by myself almost every night. I can only seem to vacillate wildly between one or the other.
  • save up to replace my clunker of a laptop with a beautiful 13" Macbook Pro.
  • Enter the Glamour magazine essay contest.
  • go to some awesome (& cheap!) shows this summer.
  • be happy.

Working on any goals at the moment?
I hope you're having a better time with yours than I am with mine...

listfully yours,
xoxo tess

No comments:

Post a Comment